Salary THB60000 - THB80000 per month + Bonus + Medical Insurance
Consultant Nuttira Puatana
Date posted 06 August 20192019-08-06 2019-10-05 accountancy bangkok TH THB 60000 80000 80000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An attractive Operation Controller job (x 1 vacancy) with managerial opportunity in a leading manufacturing has just become available.
About the Operation Controller Role:
Reporting Finance and Accounting Manager, you will lead all activities in costing. As Operation Controller, you will be in charge of working on providing cost and profitability reporting and improve the operation efficiency.
The salary range for this role is THB60K - THB80K per month + Bonus + Medical Insurance.
- Support the planning process for production plant in standard and actual cost budget and sales budget. In cooperation with the plant and BU the quantitative targets for production and cost are defined and agreed as basis for the business development
- Calculate the hourly rates for machines, manpower and surcharges based on the standard cost budget after finalising the midterm planning for the plant in the BAB worksheet. These rates are saved into calculation system as basis for the product cost calculation
- Manage and update the product prices due to material price, material master data sheet and design (TVK) changes in order to support product price simulations by setting up necessary simulation rates and calculates model scenarios, where different effects (plant expansions, reduced tonnage, reorganisation etc) are evaluated and discussed with operations and the plants
- Verify and report the result for production plants and helps plants to improve the cost efficiency by an extensive analysis of the root causes of result deviations. In cooperation with the plants, agreements are put in place on how the deviations can be addressed and the achievement of these targets is monitored together with all participating parties
- Support the BU and plant in profitability calculation for investment decision
- Manage fixed assets, as far as the components, which are interlinked with management and costing are concerned. Consolidation of financial and management accounts
- Prepare and monitor the monthly results in sales offices, business units, plants and cost centre
- Provide result/cost analysis to improve the cost efficiency and support the business
- Support the Accounting Manager in preparation of annual budget, monthly result and forecast in deviation analysis
To succeed in this role you must have the ability to lead effectively and possess a keen understanding of cost accounting.
- Bachelor Degree in Finance Management or related field
- At least 3 years experienced in costing management, preferably in a multinational company
- Familiar with SAP system
- Expert in MS Office such as Excel, PPT
- Good Analytical Skill
- Good Communication Skill
- Good Command of spoken & written English
This manufacturing company has an outstanding international reputation in its field and great value is placed on training and development. With over 70 years history globally. This is a great brand to join in their development.
If you are a progressive candidate with a can-do attitude, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551