Costing and Plant Accounting Manager
Salary THB150000 - THB200000 per month + Bonus = 2 - 3 months
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Tinnapop Patomrattanapiban
Date posted 17 June 20192019-07-03 2019-08-16 manufacturing-and-production Asia > Thailand > Bangkok Province Bangna TH THB 150000 200000 200000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A rapidly expanding manufacturing company is looking for a talented Costing and Plant Accounting Manager (x 1 vacancy) based in Bangkok Bangna area to take on the role. In this job, you will lead a team and be responsible for all costing analysis activities of the company's manufacturing plants.
About the Costing and Plant Accounting Manager Role:
Reporting to the Financial Controller, you will lead all costing activities and manage team at the plants. As the Costing and Plant Accounting Manager, you will be in charge of working on the reporting costing analysis and suggest improvement.
The salary range for this role is THB180k - 200k per month + 2 - 3 months bonus.
- Monitor and control costing month-end closing process
- Analyse and identify the root cause of product costing variance
- Review and verify GL for cost of goods sold and production
- Review inventory consumption
- Prepare report for manufacturing result and FP&A for analysis
- Provide manufacturing cost analysis and review bill of material
- Monitor status of capital expenditure or projects at the plant in coordination with Central Accounting Manager
- Forecast budget and expense
- Monitor and control daily accounting process
- Review the correctness and completeness of all vouchers/documents relating to inventory transaction and approve stock adjustment requisition
- Attend plant management meeting and costing review to provide the actual results and analysis
To succeed in this role, you must have the ability to lead effectively and possess a keen understanding of accounting, inventory and costing.
- Five years’ experience in the related area
- One to three years' supervisory experience
- Experience in manufacturing and inventory accounting is a must
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Costing
- CPA is preferable
- Strong computer skills and proficiency in Excel
- Good knowledge in SAP system is preferable
- Good command of spoken and written English due to the nature of the business
- Deadline-driven, self- motivated and strong organisational skill
- Able to lead and groom team and keep them motivated
- Relocation within country is considered
The successful Costing and Plant Accounting Manager will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment and benefits.
If you are a progressive plant Accounting Manager with a can-do attitude, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551