Salary THB120000 - THB170000 per month
Consultant Supamas Thanyakunakornsakul
Date posted 06 June 20192019-06-06 2019-08-05 leisure-and-sport Bangkok TH THB 120000 170000 170000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A leading international lifestyle and sports business is seeking a high-calibre Chief Accountant (x1 job vacancy) in Bangkok to support its business nationwide.
About the Chief Accountant Role:
Reporting to the Head of Finance, you will lead all accounting activities. You will supervise three senior accountants.
Salary range: THB120,000 - THB170,000 per month + Other Benefits
- Maintain the general ledger and all other supporting ledgers to ensure financial
information is up to date, correctly presented and prepared in accordance with generally
accepted accounting principles.
- Administer approved general accounting practices to ensure accounting, financial and
operating reports accurately reflect the conditions of the business.
- Maintain of the accounts payable ledger and supervise banking and cashiering activities.
- Take responsibility for all bank arrangements
- Prepare tax returns as required.
- Take responsibility for all aspects of cost management and adherence to budget
- Prepare monthly financial reports
- Provide senior management with reliable information necessary to control the operation.
- Prepare financial statements, budgets and forecasts.
- Prepare periodic statements of indirect costs by departments and accounts.
- Participate in the modification of reporting formats and schedules of accounts.
- Provide costing and financial analysis as directed.
- Prepare all management and financial reports including sales, retention, profit and loss,
budget reconciliation, cash budget, balance sheet, reconciliation and additions, creditor
and debtor summary.
To succeed in the Chief Accountant job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and have at least seven years of accounting experience.
- Minimum of seven years accounting experience.
- Experience in general ledger and purchase ledger maintenance.
- Experience in setting up finance processes, controls and systems
- Experience in a multi-site environment desirable
- Excellent communication
This company is much more than lifestyle and is anything but traditional. They have the people and ethos to act with speed, innovation, enterprise and creativity. The scope of the offer, the size of the business, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward all adds up to a great place to work.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Chief Accountant job.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551