Accounting Process Improvment Manager
Salary Attractive Package
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Tinnapop Patomrattanapiban
Date posted 31 January 2019 2019-01-312019-04-01 hospitality-and-catering bangkok Bangkok TH THB 100000 120000 120000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th
A rapidly expanding global company is looking for a talented Accounting Process Improvement Manager in Bangkok to take on a newly created role. In this job, you will an improvement process in the shared service of the company.
About the Accounting Process Improvement Manager Role:
Due to excellent results and future expansion plans, the Accounting Process Improvement Manager will play a key role in the shared service team to improve the accounting process in the shared service
- Support Shared Service Management team in developing Shared Service Organisation accounting strategic plan
- Help identify improvement opportunities for all Shared Service’s processes and systems
- Coordinate with IT, BU, and vendors for potential options as part of process re-design
- Evaluate potential options and provide justification for option selection process
- Partner with Shared service team to develop and communicate improvement initiatives to relevant parties
- Project planning and project management to ensure the deliverables are achieved by target time-line and within the budget
- Manage the implementation and post-implemented issues
- Effective communication on project progress and update
- Monitor to ensure the new process is implemented as business as usual
- Develop the schedule to review each improvement processes after going live
- Continue identify improvement opportunities for post go-live
- Ensure effective cooperation of Shared Service teams and MINOR organisation including meeting Service Level Agreements (SLAs)
- Coordinate with BU, IT, External Auditors and other stakeholders as necessary
The successful candidate will be driven, innovative and focused.
- Proficiency in English Communication in both written and verbal
- Advanced knowledge and proficiency in accounting and computer programs i.e., ERP and Microsoft Office
- Strong interpersonal skill
- Degrees in Accounting or Finance
- CPA is a plus
- At least five to seven years' experience in Accounting, Auditing, Financial Planning & Analyst, or Project Management in a middle to large organisation
- Career achievement and/or recognition in the past would be considered
The successful candidate will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment for its employees.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Accounting Process Improvement Manager job.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551