Salary THB75000 - THB83000 per month + Attractive Package
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Tinnapop Patomrattanapiban
Date posted 04 February 2019 2019-02-042019-03-15 accountancy Bangkok TH THB 75000 83000 83000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th
A rapidly expanding professional service is looking for a talented Assistant Accountant in Bangkok to take on a newly created role. In this job, you will be responsibile for all accounting-related functions.
About the Assistant Accountant Role:
Reporting to the Finance Manager in Singapore, you will lead all accounting activities. As the Assistant Accountant, you will be working together with a Senior Accountant to accomplish accounting and finance tasks in Bangkok office.
- Be a liaison between local administrative personnel and shared service centers, prepare, process and analyse transactions and maintain relevant financial databases and data systems
- Manage Policy Supported by responding to colleagues’ inquiries on financial policies and tools (e.g., expense reporting)
- Provide training on relevant tools and administer HR-related processes and programs, including benefits enrolment, payroll, mobility, visa and work permits and local provident
- Accounting, Tax and Compliance
- Support the annual statutory audit, as well as internal audits
- Responsible for the review of annual corporate tax return, GST returns, Withholding tax and Personal Income Tax
- International Business Traveller Tax compliance and process and overall review of, and accountability for, monthly Financial Statements and Balance Sheets Reconciliations, fund and loan programs
The successful assistant accountant will be analytical, professional and driven.
- University degree in Finance & Accounting
- At least five years' of Finance & Accounting experience in a multinational environment (preferable professional services firm) or Big 4 accounting firm
- CPA would be a plus
- Experience with human resources matters such as labour law, local non/compulsory insurances and people transfers from overseas to Thailand
- Excellent analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Strong organisational and interpersonal skills and the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Access and web-based applications
- Strong command of the English language in both written and oral communications
The successful assistant accountant will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment and career progression.
If you are progressive accountant with a can-do attitude, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551