Salary THB80000 - THB90000 per month
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Nuttira Puatana
Date posted 17 December 2018 2018-12-172019-02-15 accountancy 1 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
A world-leading firm is recruiting a Senior Accountant in Bangkok to join their team. In this job, you will be responsible for accounting activities.
About the Senior Accountant Role:
Due to excellent results and future expansion plans, the Senior Accountant will play a key role in the accounting team's continued development and success in its Bangkok office.
- Assist the Accounting Manager with month end/year-end close in reviewing general ledger accounts for accuracy and conformity to accounting standards
- Prepare month-end journal entries, financial statements and corporate report
- Manage accounts payable process and accounts receivables process and distribution of invoices to customers
- Supervise accounting team on daily accounting operations including AP, AR, GL, VAT, TAX
- Input figures and validate data for required reports in Hyperion (FRS) - monthly/quarterly/yearly reports
- Responsible for all tax compliance and reporting requirements - including timely filing of tax returns and tax payments, deferred tax calculation and technical analysis in support of audit issue for all line of business within the company
- Monthly expenses reporting to FP&A - work closely with the regional tax team to coordinate and manage the tax compliance (eg. tax training, tax health checks and etc.), ensure transfer pricing documentation are fulfilled under local transfer pricing laws and regulations and manage financial risks
The successful candidate must possess seven years' experience and the ability to work on their own initiative.
- At least five years’ experience in a supervisory position
- Strong technical knowledge of local accounting and taxation rules and regulation; preferably with sound knowledge of US GAAP
- Experience in creating accounting reports, closing accounts and managing taxation
- Able to work under pressure to meet deadlines
- Highly proficient in MS Office applications especially Excel and PowerPoint
- Collaborative, analytical, with an ability to multi-task
The successful Senior Accountant will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment and this award-winning trading multinational has made a profit every year
If you are a progressive Accountant with a can-do attitude, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.