Consultant Nuttira Puatana
Date posted 13 November 2018 2018-11-132019-01-12 accountancy 1 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th
A leading international real estate business is seeking a high-calibre Accounting Manager in Bangkok to support a large, complex business unit with a regional remit.
About the Accounting Manager Role:
Reporting to the Director of Finance and Accounting, you will lead all accounts activities. As the Accounting Manager, you will be in charge of working on the reporting standards and data gathered.
- Manage and oversee daily operation in the accounting & Finance department e.g. account receivable, account payable, general ledger, cash payment/receipt and fixed assets
- Prepare/supervise the month-end, quarter-end and year-end closing process; and ensure accounting and financial compliance, accuracy of accounting system, tax planning & tax compliance on timely manner
- Monitor and analyse financial information and produce the financial reports
- Establish and enforce proper accounting methods, policies and principles
- Perform analysis in the areas of cash flow and income & expense planning
- Prepare the annual budget and periodic financial forecasts
- Cooperate and coordinate with the internal and external stakeholders, including external auditor and internal auditor
With the ability to articulate strategy to operational teams you will take the lead in Accounting.
- Bachelor's degree or Masters degree in Accounting.
- At least three years’ experience in Real Estate accounting and 3 years’ experience in Auditing with CPA license
- Auditing experience with Big 4 background
- Strategic thinker with the ability to appropriately build scalable financial solutions to meet the needs of the business
- Proficiency in computer skills, MS Office, mainly Excel, SAP or comparable ERP system.
- Good command in English both in spoken and written due to the nature of the business
- Good supervisory skills, decision-making ability, effective communication, time management ability and stress management ability
If you are a progressive Project Manager with a can-do attitude, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.