Record to Report (R2R) Support Manager
Salary Attractive Package
Location Bangkok Province
Consultant Tinnapop Patomrattanapiban
Date posted 09 July 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
A rapidly expanding FMCG company is looking for a talented Record to Report (R2R) Support Manager in Bangkok. In this job, you will be involved internal control and financial reporting.
About the Record to Report (R2R) Support Manager Role:
Reporting to the Finance manager of internal control, you will lead financial reporting activities and ensure that accounting rules are properly applied for both management and financial accounts in compliance with corporate standards.
- Cooperates with dedicated country or regional Treasury, Pension, Tax and Legal departments for the implementation of initiatives and changes in their respective fields. This may include Finance business partners and Statutory Reporting teams in the countries
- Provide subject matter expertise for specific sub-process within the harmonised operating model, and support further harmonisation of these processes with the countries and the service provider
- Implements and ensures standardisation and best practice to maximise efficiency and load balance
- Ensures accounting rules are properly applied for both management and financial accounts in compliance with corporate standards
- Identifies key issues and delivers efficient responses through implementation of the right procedures
- Demonstrates flexibility and adaptability in a changing environment
- Acts as internal consultant to satisfy stakeholder expectations. Knowledge of a second jurisdiction is beneficial. Maintain formal relationship with shared services provider, Business units and Corporate Tax.
The successful Record to Report (R2R) Support Manager will be need to have strong financial accounting skill.
- Strong Financial Accounting skills - IFRS knowledge
- Qualified accountant (or similar experience), CPA preferred
- Strong knowledge of key Finance processes in R2R area
- At least three to five years of experience in area of account expertise
- Effective communications both written and oral in English and Thai language as stakeholders will speak and read in the languages
- Prefer candidate from Audit firm or in similar role in a shared service center
This FMCG firm has an outstanding international reputation in its field and great value is placed on training and development. With a a long history this is a great brand to join at an exciting time in their development.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Record to Report (R2R) Support Manager job.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.