Salary Attractive Package
Consultant Supamas Thanyakunakornsakul
Date posted 14 June 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
An excellent Chief Accountant job in Bangkok (Chaengwattana) has just arisen at one of the trading companies.
About the Chief Accountant Role:
Reporting to the Accounting Manager, you will be responsible for leading the overall financial as well as statutory reporting requirements.
- Responsible for bookkeeping and ensuring that the transactions are complied with Thai GAAP and IFRS
- Prepare inter-company, bank, and inventory reconciliation
- Responsible for month-end closing, statutory reports, and management reports
- Prepare taxation on a monthly, half year, an annual basis and review if needed
- Liaise with auditors, tax authorities, banks, as well as other relevant authorities
- Prepare cash forecast on a 12 months rolling basis
- Process payments according to company's guidelines and best practices
- Responsible for payroll and others admin tasks
- Carry out any ad-hoc assignment where required
To succeed in this role you must have the ability to lead effectively and possess an active CPD and pro-active, self-motivated and desire to acquire knowledge personality.
- Degree in Accounting or equivalent
- Process an active CPD
- Minimum seven years' experience in financial accounting, audit, and tax
- Result-oriented and able to work under pressure with strong time management skills
- Advanced English communication skills to communicate effectively with stakeholders involved that will speak and read in the language
- An industry background in audit, professional services, and trading will be prioritised
This company is much more than trading and is anything but traditional. They have the people and ethos to act with speed, innovation, enterprise and creativity. The scope of the offer, the size of the business, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward all adds up to a great place to work.
If you are a talented and focused professional seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this Chief Accountant job is the role for you. You will be a part of a forward-thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
Apply today to discuss this role further.