Salary Attractive Package
Consultant Vorubsorn Pongsiribanyat
Date posted 18 June 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
A world-leading FMCG firm is recruiting a Reporting Manager in Bangkok to join their team. You will be an important part for leading the business in its next phase of growth. The job requires you to play an important role in the reporting team's continued development in its Bangkok office.
About the Reporting Manager Role:
Due to excellent results and future expansion plans, the Reporting Manager will play an important role in the reporting team's continued development and success in its Bangkok office.
- Prepare monthly income statement, balance sheet and cash flow items of the corporate, review process including circulation of monthly closing & reporting timelines; ensure items are properly classified per standard account definitions & processes are in place to ensure consistent/accurate recording, adjustments and validations are resolved prior to reporting results
- Preparation of monthly reconciliation financial statement between SAP and HFM reporting for the corporate
- Prepare, present monthly, quarterly and yearly reporting packages and variance analysis
- Preparation of statutory financial statement & dormant entities, handling external audit and supporting tax team for tax statutory audits
- Ensure the completeness of reconciliation process between statutory financial statement with management reporting
- Prepare tax package to corporate
The successful candidate must possess seven years of experience and have the ability to work on their own initiative.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or related field
- Work experiences in FMCG industry is a plus
- Willing to provide good service and commit to internal
- Proactive - ability to work under pressure, anticipate the result, come out with alternative solution and results-oriented
- Communication - strong positioning and presentation skill to secure customers (internal & external) agreement commitment
- Leadership - strong coach that can motivate, empower and lead others breakthrough out-of-the-box thinking to fundamentally change the way go to market
- Priority setting - prioritise plans for effective team implementation
- Good communication (Thai & English) to effectively communicate with stakeholders involved that will speak the language
- Good computer skills in MS Office, Excel and PowerPoint
This award-winning FMCG multinational company has made a profit for a long time and promotes from within - career progression opportunities are outstanding.
If you have a successful track record of reporting and enjoy working in a team environment, you can take your career forward with this exciting Reporting Manager role.
Apply now to discuss this new opportunity.