Salary Attractive Benefits
Consultant Hataya Jivagunchainan
Date posted 31 March 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
An exciting role as an Accounting Manager has just become available in which you will be responsible to reconcile all inter-company transactions, settlement and accruals in timely basis.
About the Accounting Manager Role:
Reporting to Senior Accounting Manager, you will be responsible for month-end closing, AP, AR and end-to-end accounting processes.
- Assist Senior Manager in month-end closing processes
- Assist in the preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements
- Assist in developing and maintaining the accounting procedure to ensure department activities are in compliance with internal control of accounting and finance area
- Supervise and monitor fixed asset control and reporting, AP and AR transactions, debt activity, revenue and expenses and etc.
- Verify the purchasing requisition considering the appropriateness of supporting documents in order to maintain expenditure budgeting control
- Provide financial information to the group system (Cognos system, MIDI and etc.) for each period end close
- Support and review of all monthly tax filing and returns
To succeed in this role, you will need to perform duties as assigned by Senior Accounting Manager to support monthly end closing and budging process.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or related field
- Strong accounting background, insurance company is desirable
- Strong leadership skills
- Good command of English
This leading company has great reputation in the industry, offers great benefits and great working environment for its employees. This position is based in Bangkok, Thailand.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Accounting Manager role.
Apply now for this great opportunity.