Finance Accounting GM
Salary Attractive Benefits
Consultant Nuttira Puatana
Date posted 09 March 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
A leading international automotive business is seeking a high-calibre Finance Accounting GM in Bangkok to support a large, complex business unit with a regional remit.
About the Finance Accounting GM Role:
Reporting to the Executive Vice President, you will lead all account activities and manage teams in head office and Chonburi.
- Responsible for manages and controls the month-end account closing for the company by SAP system
- Handle the consolidation of accounts for the company’s subsidiaries
- Coordinate the annual and quarterly audit sessions for company conducted by the external auditors
- Deal with internal and external auditors in the auditing of accounting activities of the company
- Assist in projects relating to accounting, eg., J-Sox project, inventory cycle count project, accessory instalment project and etc., through collaborating with concerned divisions
- Manage and control payment process of the company
- Manage and control the monthly tax payment process including Review various taxes, corporate income tax, withholding tax, VAT, excise tax and import duty
- Deal with the tax authorities related to the tax matters
To succeed in this role you must have the ability to lead effectively and possess a keen understanding of accounting.
- Bachelor's/Master's degree in Accounting
- Holding CPA is a must
- Ten years' experience in accounting and tax management
- Experience in multi-national company, manufacturing and BOI will be an advantage
- Able to travel to factory in Chonburi
The successful Finance Accounting GM will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment.
If you are a talented and focused accounting professional seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this Finance Accounting GM job is the role for you. You will be a part of a forward-thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.