Salary Quarterly Bonus
Location Bangkok Province
Consultant Kritsada Suthepakul
Date posted 09 March 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
A leading international firm is recruiting a Tax Manager to be based in Bangkok (BTS/MRT line) to join their team. In this Tax Manager job, you will be responsible for overall tax compliance and tax planning for the group of the companies.
About the Tax Manager Role:
Reporting to the CFO, you will lead tax team in tax planning activities along with compliance from corporate tax, VAT, WHT, BOI and other government impost is complied. You also will be the key contact person with revenue departments and other officials.
- Ensure accurate, compliance and timely submission in regarding to all tax matters
- Responsible for half-year and annual corporate income tax computation
- Liaise key stakeholders in regarding to tax matters such as external auditor, tax advisor, revenue department and etc.
- Act as advisor regarding to tax implication for both current and newly adopted regulatories for related team
To succeed in the Tax Manager job, you must have solid experience in tax functions from leading MNC for at least five years.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance
- CPA or TA will be an advantage
- Proven track records regarding to tax
- Tax Advisory or Consultant from consulting firms are welcome
- Fluent in English
This international manufacturing firm needs no introduction and they are expanding quickly to seize the top spot of the league table. It is a great brand to join in their exciting times.
If you got what it takes and looking for a new challenge, this Tax Manager is the role for you.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.