Accounting & Admin Assistant Manager
Salary Attractive Benefits
Consultant Nuttira Puatana
Date posted 26 February 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
An attractive Accounting & Admin Assistant Manager job in a global trading company based in Bangkok has just become available.
About the Accounting & Admin Assistant Manager Role:
Due to excellent results and future expansion plans, the Accounting & Admin Assistant Manager will play a key role in the accounting team's continued development and success in its new Bangkok office.
- Backup for accounts executive on entries and month-end closing
- Backup for accounts executive on financial statements (such as P&L, balance sheet and reconciliation) and ensure timely submissions and manage reporting including quarterly consolidated package to headquarter
- Identify potential tax risks and develop effective plan/initiatives
- Oversee tax and regulatory matters (corporate tax/withholding tax/VAT) and ensure documents & procedures adhere to Thailand tax & legislation
- Build good relationship with banks and participate in negotiations including Bank of Thailand for renewal of foreign currency transactions
- Liaise with external and internal auditors on audit issues and follow-up
The successful candidate must have the ability to work on their own initiative with minimum five to eight years of experience in tax, VAT, transfer pricing and import.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting
- Experience of communicating with audit, revenue department and bank vendors
- Good knowledge of Thailand’s finance and tax legislation
This leading trading company has an outstanding international reputation in its field. This is a great brand to join at an exciting time in their development. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting job.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.