Sr. Accounting Reporting Manager
Salary Performance Bonus + Provident Fund
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Jutharath Vorakijroongroj
Job Ref 1823380/001
Date posted 01 July 2022bangkok accountancy-finance/finance-manager 2022-07-14 2022-08-30 accountancy Bangkok TH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A well-known and renowned FMCG in F&B industry is looking for a talented Sr. Accounting Reporting Manager (x1 vacancy) in Singapore to take on a crucial role. In this job, you will lead team and be responsible for a large, complex business unit with a regional remit.
About this Sr. Accounting Reporting Manager
Reporting to F&A Director. This is a great opportunity for the Sr. Accounting Reporting Manager to lead the team of dynamic finance and accounting professionals. You will play a key role in delivering the financial reports for the companies in the region.
The package includes base salary + performance bonus + provident fund
- Oversee daily accounting activities and operational activities related to financial reporting
- Perform month-end and year-end closing activities
- Review inter-company transactions to ensure the accuracy of the data recorded
- Prepare consolidation reports of subsidiary companies across the region
- Support financial activities including financial analysis and report to management
- Ensure compliance with internal account procedures
- Ensure the timeliness and accuracy of the financial reporting submission
- Prepare annual budgeting for management to review (especially CAPEX and SG&A expenses
- Support company's process improvements and SOP
- Coach subordinates to operate all accounting tasks and keep up-to-date on accounting standard
- Prepare ad-hoc report upon requested
To success in this Sr. Accounting Reporting Manager, you must have good understanding of accounting standards, having experience in consolidated financial report and be able to work in large, complex business units. The good English communication is required.
- At least Bachelor's degree in Accounting, or related field
- Thai nationality only
- Minimum eight years' working experience in above fields with minimum three years' experience in managerial level
- Experience from external audit/ Big 4 is preferred
- Strong accounting experience and regional role with local GAAP would be preferred
- Strong tax expertise on local rules and prior experience of IFRS would be an added advantage
- SAP BPC experience is a big plus
- Self-starter, achievement driven to identify, propose and fulfil challenging targets
- Strong English communication skills both written and spoken
This leading company has an outstanding international reputation in its field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment.
If you are a progressive Sr. Accounting Reporting Manager with a can-do attitude, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applications, our team will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551
Salary: THB100000 - THB120000 per month + Performance Bonus + Provident FundLocation: Bangkok ProvinceDate posted: 16 August 2022**Require OVERSEE travelling** An exciting Group Controlling Assistant Manager (x1 vacancy) has just become available at one of the fast growing well-known firms in Thailand. This job require travelling between Singapore and Thailand. In this job, you will be a key person to bridge HQ finance (in Singapore) and Thailand finance team in leading align strategies and new project development plans.
Salary: BonusLocation: Bangkok ProvinceDate posted: 16 August 2022A well-known manufacturing firm is recruiting an Cost Accounting Department Manager (x 1 vacancy) in Prachinburi to join their team. In this job, you will be responsible for leading the business in its next phase of growth.
Salary: BonusLocation: Bangkok ProvinceDate posted: 16 August 2022An exciting Credit Control Assistant Manager (x 1 vacancy) job has just become available at one of the most respected firms based in Thailand. Reporting directly to the Credit Control Manager , this is a role for those who is a leader in their field.
Salary: Performance Bonus + Provident FundLocation: Bangkok ProvinceDate posted: 16 August 2022An exciting Tax Assistant Manager (x 1 vacancy) job has just become available at one of the MNC renowned online digital companies. In this role, you will be in-charge for tax compliance and reporting. Also be a business partner with business development and project teams.
Salary: Performance Bonus + Provident FundLocation: Bangkok ProvinceDate posted: 03 August 2022A leading international FMCG business is seeking a high-calibre Assistant Division Controller (x1 vacancy) in Bangkok to support a large, complex business unit with a regional remit.