Senior Manager - Management Reporting
Salary Performance Bonus + Provident Fund
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Jutharath Vorakijroongroj
Job Ref 1816490/001
Date posted 15 June 2022bangkok accountancy-finance/finance-manager 2022-06-16 2022-08-14 accountancy Bangkok CBD TH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A leading and well-known hotel group firm is recruiting a Sr. Management Reporting Manager (x1 vacancy) to join their team. In this Sr. Management Reporting Manager job, you will be responsible for developing and providing accurate financial reports for management reporting.
About his Sr. Management Reporting Manager
Reporting to VP, dotted line with Management level, you will lead all financial and management reporting activities. As the Sr. Management Reporting Manager, you will be in charge of working on the reporting standards and data gathered.
The package for this role includes base salary + performance bonus + provident fund
- Coordinate with consolidation team, corporate strategy, and group FC in preparation of financial review package for Audit committee and BOD review
- Performance financial variance analysis and find out the cause of variance against budget and forecast
- Coordinate with Group FC and consolidate team to ensure that the actual financial result are aligned
- Prepare monthly financial reporting including but not limited to financial performance, key issues, risk identification and assessments, and opportunity to business
- Provide financial information to IR team
- Ensure the timeliness and accuracy of the submission of report to management
- Supervise the team to provide monthly KPI to business group
- Develop and monitor overall corporate financial reporting to monitor reporting process including monthly forecast and annual budget
- Ensure that all accounting adjustment transactions are timely communicated to FC to align the figure before finalising financial performance. Prepare budget template to FC to input Corporate and S&M
- Ensure that all common assumption are communicated to FC and properly reflected in budget
- Ensure that all accounting adjustment transactions are timely communicated to Hotel FC and reflected in budget before finalising the result
- Coordinate with FC to complete and submit budget for business as per schedule
- Prepare financial statement for actual performance with forecast for review
To success in this Sr. Management Reporting Manager, you must have strong accounting knowledge with good interpersonal skill. You has to be collaboratively work with internal BUs (Management team, Corporate Affairs, IR, Treasury & Finance) and external parties (External Audit, consultants, etc.)
- At least Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Business Administration
- Minimum 10 years' working experience in financial reporting with at least five years in management role
- Thai nationality
- Good leadership and self-driven personality
- Good accounting standard knowledge
- Good English communication both written and spoken
- Result-oriented and strong problem-solving skill
This leading company has an outstanding international reputation in its field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment.
If you are a progressive Sr. Management Reporting Manager with a can-do attitude, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applications, our team will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551
Salary: Performance Bonus + Provident FundLocation: Bangkok ProvinceDate posted: 24 June 2022An exciting Finance Director job (x1 vacancy) has just become available at one of the most renowned international trading firms within consumer goods industry. Reporting directly to the MD, this is a role for a Finance Business Partner who is a leader in their field.
Salary: Guaranteed Bonus + Provident FundLocation: Bangkok ProvinceDate posted: 16 June 2022An excellent Country Finance Manager (Financial Controller) (x1 vacancy) job in Thailand has just arisen at one of the fast growing logistic companies. Your main responsibility is to to support a large, complex business unit with a regional remit.
Salary: Performance bonus + Provident fundLocation: Bangkok ProvinceDate posted: 21 June 2022A fast growing tech company is looking for a talented Head of Country Controllership (x1 vacancy) in Bangkok to lead the finance and accounting team and act as a business partner with the operations and support regional projects.
Salary: Car allowance + Performance bonusLocation: Bangkok ProvinceDate posted: 02 June 2022An exciting Head of Investor Relations (x1 vacancy) job has just become available at the leading food manufacturing company based in Bangkok. Reporting directly to the CFO, you will be covering investor relations and corporate affairs areas.
Salary: Performance bonus + InsuranceLocation: Bangkok ProvinceDate posted: 31 May 2022An exciting CFO (x1 vacancy) job has just become available at a leading technology and engineering development and venture building from one of Thailand largest conglomerates based in Bangkok. Reporting directly to the CEO, you will be a strategic business partner and management team member to lead all financial aspects for investment projects and new business development.