Salary Provident fund + Bonus
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Raweevat Watanabe
Date posted 18 November 20192019-11-28 2020-01-17 accountancy Jatuchak TH THB 80000 150000 150000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Finance Manager (x1 vacancy) job has just become available at one of the leading office device companies in Thailand. Reporting to the Finance Director, you will be responsible for cash management, cash flow, and all tax related.
About the Finance Manager Role:
Reporting to Finance Director, you will lead all finance activities and manage team in Thailand. As the Finance Manager, you will be in charge of cash management, cash flow, and all tax related.
The salary range for this role is THB80K-150K per month + Provident fund + Bonus.
- Responsible for Company cash position including cash flow
- Responsible for all cash, B/S account, and bank a/c reconcilations
- Responsible for all activity related to Withholding tax
- Understanding of the financial reporting and general ledger structure
- Ensure an accurate and timely monthly, quarterly and year end closing related report
- Supports budget and forecasting activities
- Dealing with banks to optimise products, including B/G
- Collaborate with the other department managers to support overall goals and
- Deal with both internal and external auditors
- Assist in developing, implementing, and monitoring of new procedures and features
to enhance the work flow of the department as well as process improvement to align
with Group policy and good governance
To succeed in this role you must have the ability to lead effectively and possess a keen understanding of finance.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance or Accounting
- At least 10 years' experience in Finance and Accounting
- Ability to work under pressure and manage the tasks within the committee deadline
- Good command in English
- Computer Proficiency, excellent in MS office esp Excel and experience with ERP
- Good analytical & presentation skills and be able to provide insightful information to management for better decision and strategic planning
This leading office device firm has an outstanding international reputation in its field and great value is placed on training and development. With a 30 year history this is a great brand to join at an exciting time in their development.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Finance Manager job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551