Salary + 1 month bonus
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Tinnapop Patomrattanapiban
Date posted 13 November 20192019-11-13 2020-01-12 accountancy Bangkok TH THB 80000 100000 100000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Accounting Manager job (x 1 vacancy) has just become available at a start-up company based in Bangkok. Reporting directly to the CFO, this is a role for an accounting manager who is a leader in their field.
About the Accounting Manager Role:
Reporting to the CFO, you will lead all accounting activities and manage a team in Bangkok. As the Accounting Manager, you will be in charge of working on the reporting standards.
The salary range for the role is THB80k - 100k per month + 1 month bonus.
- Manage costing of automotive manufacturing/assembly, accounting operation month end closing, quarterly closing, and annual closing activities including revenue recognition, general ledger maintenance, balance sheet reconciliations
- Supervising posting of entries to ensure proper controls, policies and regulation are compiled and appropriate systems in place to maintain all required supporting documentation
- Preparing the financial reports for both management and statutory purpose
- Continuous developing and implementing new procedures with efficiency to streamline work process of accounting/finance function as well as cross function
- Lead and develop team members to always be in high performance culture
- Liaise with external auditors, internal auditors and tax authority
- Provide strong analysis and insights into Business results. Liaising with key function heads within the business and work closely to commercial and operation team as a Business Partner
- Responsible for the forecasting process and steps as well as coordinating input to the forecast with divisions and verticals
- Supporting Management Team and Departments heads with in-depth analysis
- Reconciliation of actual financial performance and work with business units/ sales to reflect rolling forecast with accuracy
- Monitor performance indicators, highlighting trends and analysing causes of unexpected variance
The successful accounting manager will be focused, organised and driven.
- Male or Female, Thai nationality, age between 35-45
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in Accounting
- At least 10 years' working experience in Accounting, Finance and planning, Finance controlling functions
- Experience in automotive manufacturing/assembly is needed
- Strong interpersonal relation skills with attention to details with good time management ability.
- Ability to quickly adapt to change and multi-task
- Highest standards of accuracy and precision; highly organised
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment under minimal supervision
- Demonstrated ability to roll-up sleeves and work with team members in a hands-on management capacity
- Ability to communicate complex issues to non-accounting colleagues, in a simple, easy to understand manner
- Good team work and positive working attitude
- Good in computer literacy especially in MS Office, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint and software (ERP) like Microsoft Dynamic
This rapidly growing company is well recognised in Thailand.
If you have a successful track record of accounting and enjoy working in a team environment, you can take your career forward with this exciting Accounting Manager role.
Apply now or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551