AVP Financial Reporting
Salary THB80000 - THB140000 per month + Health Insurance + Annual Bonus + Annual Leave
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Raweevat Watanabe
Date posted 01 November 20192019-11-01 2019-12-31 accountancy Patumwan TH THB 80000 140000 140000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A large real estate firm is recruiting a AVP Financial Reporting(x 1 vacancy) in Thailand to join their team. In this AVP Financial Reporting job, you will be responsible for leading the business in its next phase of growth
About the AVP Financial Reporting Role:
In this business critical role you will be responsible for monitoring and analysing financial information, operation performance, inter-company transactions, non-recurring items and unusual items. You will take the lead in financial reporting and consolidations. As the AVP Financial Reporting, you also will be in charge of working on the reporting standards and data gathered.
Salary range for this role is THB80K - 140K per month + Health Insurance + Annual Bonus + Annual Leave.
- Manage the preparation of the monthly, quarterly and annually management financial reporting
- Prepare/supervise business budgeting and forecast process
- Design and develop the financial reporting template
- Conduct investment analysis and present insights to senior management
- Lead the development and implementation of business improvement process initiatives
- Responsible for the assigned ad hoc/non-routine reporting and response to inquiries from management
- Collaborate with team to support the company’s overall goals and objectives
To succeed in the AVP Financial Reporting job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and co-operatively with the financial teams, across borders and internal matrix.
- At least five to seven years' experience as a financial reporting
- Strategic thinker with the ability to appropriately build scalable financial solutions to meet the needs of the business
- Good command in both of spoken and written in English
- Advanced computer skills on MS Office (especially Excel & PPT) and databases is a plus
The successful AVP will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. This well recognised brand offers a great working environment in brand new offices.
If you have a can-do attitude with the requirements of the role, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551