Accounting Shared Service Manager
Salary + Provident fund
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Kanruthai Somchitrmool
Date posted 25 September 20192019-09-25 2019-11-24 accountancy Bangkok CBD TH THB 120000 170000 170000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A leading global logistics company is seeking a potential Accounting Shared-Service Manager (x1 vacancy) in Bangkok to support internal accounting shared-service requirements in difference business operation locations.
About the Accounting Shared Service Manager Role:
In this role, you will be responsible for ensuring all the Service Centre's fulfilment of stakeholders deliverable. As the Accounting Shared-Service Manager, you will be performing the general accounting, AR, AP and Agency Accounting review.
The salary range for this role is THB120K-170K per month + Provident fund.
- Ensure that all the Service Centre's commitments are fulfilled on time and with quality
- Assure that the Finance and Accounting Department complies with statutory and company requirements
- Be a visible business partner to internal stakeholders by understanding their needs and providing them with meaningful solutions
- Oversee the successful transition of workload to the Service Centre
- Maintain SLA agreements with all internal customers including pricing
- Drive for continuous improvement, and process automation through leveraging technology
- Maintain professional relationships with appropriate external parties e.g.auditors, authorities, and financial institutions
- Be the first point of escalation for any concerns
- Represent the finance and accounting function in the local management team
- Manage the Service Centre's resources and personnel
- Continue to develop the Finance and Accounting team to meet the future needs of the company
The successful Account Shared Service Manager must possess at least 10 years' working experiences and be able to travel from time to time to visit internal customers in different location in the region.
- At least Bachelor's degree in accounting and Master’s degree in business administration/ accounting or equivalent
- 10 years' relevant working experience
- Strong understanding of applied Finance and Accounting
- Track record of successfully managing change
- Proven leadership skills (coaching, mentoring, developing employees)
- Operational leadership experience in a shared services function
- Good English communication skills, both verbal and written
- Basic understanding of legal contracting (such as rental and SLA agreements), Exercises integrity with all business partners (internal and external)
- Experience from an international working environment preferable
This leading international logistics firm has an outstanding international reputation in its field and great value is placed on training and development. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment in brand new offices.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progress opportunities await the right person in this exciting Accounting Shared-Service Manager job.
Apply now for this new opportunity.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551