Salary THB100000 - THB120000 per month + Flexible Hour + Health Insurance + Bonus
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Nuttira Puatana
Date posted 17 September 20192019-09-17 2019-11-16 accountancy Asia > Thailand > Bangkok Province TH THB 100000 120000 120000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
As a result of ongoing and continued successes globally, this IT start-up company is recruiting a Finance Manager (x1 vacancy) to join the team based in Bangkok.
About the Finance Manager Role:
Reporting to the CFO, you will lead all finance and accounting activities for all companies entities. As the Finance Manager, you will be in charge of working on the report, budget and forecast.
The salary range for this role is THB100k - 130k per month + Flexible Hour + Health Insurance + Bonus.
- Analyse annual budget process, associate financial reports & statements and evaluate financial results
- Analyse organisation's sales recognition process and identify the areas where improvements are required to make it robust to process internally & externally as per the individual country’s statutory requirements
- Monitor all financial operation issues while working within Shared Services Centre and ensure resolution
- Gather all data for monthly management reports and review various internal and external reports issued to different groups
- Supervise day-to-day financial operations in various countries which Taskworld offices are located and coordinate with locally assigned outsourced accounting/legal firms to get periodic internal as well as external/ statutory reports
- Monitor annual operation and expense budgets for finance division forecast revenues and expenses
- Research and analyse ways to optimise the tax outflow (such as VAT, withholding taxes, corporate income tax and etc.) in each country wherever we are present and generate sales
- Create robust systems and processes in every country that we enter by coordinating with the local accounting / legal firms
To succeed in this role you must have the ability to lead effectively and possess a keen understanding of finance.
- Master’s degree in Accounting/Finance/Economics/International Business
- Prior work experience in a fast-growth tech environment (Ideally SW or SaaS) on a global scale
- Good command on English skills (reading, writing & speaking)
- Good communication & coordination skills
- Ability to work under pressure and in an expat start-up/scale-up working environment
The successful Finance Manager will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment in brand new offices.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Finance Manager job.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551