Salary Provident Fund
Consultant Raweevat Watanabe
Date posted 17 September 20192019-09-17 2019-11-16 accountancy Bangkok TH THB 140000 140000 140000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A rapidly expanding fashion retailer is looking for a talented Accounting Manager (x1 vacancy) in Bangkok (CBD). In this job, you will lead a team and be responsible for all accounting-related functions.
About the Accounting Manager Role:
Reporting to the Accounting and Finance Director, you will lead all accounting related activities and manage teams in Thailand. As the Accounting Manager, you will be in charge to develop the accounting standard, internal control and educate team members.
The salary range for this role is THB100k - 140k per month + Provident Fund.
- Transaction processing for general ledger, accounts payable and fixed asset accounting
- Consolidate report for accounts receivable area and review report to ensure the compliance to the relevant of the accounting standards
- Prepare month-end reporting analysis, variance analysis report
- Perform reconciliation of balance sheet
- Responsible for fixed asset management and inter-company transaction management
- Closing year-end financial statement for both management account and local statutory account
- Manage the team tasks to complete with the commitment and develop the team members’ skill
- Liaison with headquarter for system migration or related issues
- Work closely with external for year-end audit and liaison with external stakeholder eg. the revenue department and the other authorities
The successful candidate must possess ten years of experience and have the ability to develop the accounting standard, internal control and educate team members.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting
- Able to manage the team tasks and members
- Able to work under pressure and manage the tasks within the committed deadline
- Experience in general accounting in overall AR, AP, GL, month-end closing activities, and statutory financial statement.
- Able to work in during holiday/weekend
- Microsoft excel, SAP experience would be a plus
- Good command in English
- CPD license is required
This company needs no introduction and offers a great working environment. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant.
If you have a successful track record of accounting profession and enjoy working in a team environment, you can take your career forward with this exciting Accounting Manager role.
Apply now to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551