Senior Assets Management Manager
Salary THB90000 - THB100000 per month + Car allowance
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Kanruthai Somchitrmool
Date posted 30 July 20192019-07-31 2019-09-28 real-estate-and-property Bangkok CBD TH THB 90000 100000 100000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
As a result of ongoing and continued successes in Thailand in various businesses in fundamental industries in Thailand, this industry leader is looking for a skilled finance candidate for a Senior Assets Management Manager (x1 vacancy).
About the Senior Assets Management Manager:
Reporting to the Group CFO, from the owner perspective, you will review and analyse the hotels' financials and help drive operating partners to maximise the returns. The salary range for this role is THB 90K - THB 100k + car allowance monthly.
- Review, benchmark and analyse hotel financial and keep informed of market dynamics and key factors affecting current and future performance - Operational review, KPI analysis and bench-marking, F&B and the other Department's Analysis, Optimisation of Sales and Cost Structures, Strategic FF&E Planning, CAPEX Requirements and Investments
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual asset status report for senior management
- Drive operating partners/operators and hold them accountable in efforts to maximise returns
- Review and become knowledgeable of the both the equity hotels and management agreements hotels
- Evaluate the investment returns and conduct a detailed analysis of future market trends
- Identify the key hotels risks and portfolio risks and develop strategies to mitigate the effects
- Eager to learn and to expand knowledge beyond the hospitality industry
To succeed in this role you must possess at least eight -10 years of working experiences and have the ability to work on their own initiative.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting/finance/economics or relevant fields
- at least eight -10 years experience in asset management and hotel operations
- Strong knowledge of feasibility analysis, financial structure and market
- In-dept knowledge of property-level financial statements
- Exceptional ability to reconcile priorities and perspectives involving ownership, hotel operation, brand position, risk and return
- Detailed-oriented, self-motivated, result-driven and well-organised
- Strong and effective communication skills, including oral and written communications
The leading conglomerate group of companies needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. If you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Senior Assets Management Manager job.
Apply now for this new opportunity.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551