Plant Finance Manager
Salary Fixed Bonus and Provident Fund
Consultant Kritsada Suthepakul
Date posted 29 May 20192019-05-29 2019-07-28 fmcg Chachoengsao chachoengsao TH THB 150000 180000 180000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
An exciting Plant Finance Manager (x1 vacancy) job has just become available at the world's prestigious FMCG company based in Chachoengsao, Gateway industrial estate. You will report directly to group CFO and business partnering with plant MD.
About the Plant Finance Manager Role:
In this business critical role you will be responsible for defining the organisation’s accounting policies and the communication of these policies throughout the organisation. In addition,you will take the reviewing role of financial reports, provides technical expertise, manages external relationships and responsible for team management and career development.
The salary range for this role is THB150k to THB180k per month + Fixed Bonus and Provident Fund.
- Leading the accounting and finance operation team to ensure smooth month end closing period
- Review and directs on financial reporting are compliance with local regulatory bodies
- Act as business partnering with commercial and operations team to provide sounds business financial information
- Lead preparation of financial budget and drive profitability of the organisation through initiatives in order to deliver both short team and long term goal strategically
- Leads, directs, evaluates and develops a team of accounting professionals to ensure that accounting and reporting activities are completed accurately and on time
- Lead financial projects including feasibility studies , new investment and system implementation.
- Leads, directs, evaluates and develops a team of accounting professionals to ensure that accounting and reporting activities are completed accurately and on time.
To succeed in the Plant Finance Manager job, you will need to have the at lest 8-10 years experience in manufacturing firm, with successful track records in costing functions, food and beverage is preferred.
- Degree in Accounting, experienced in External Audit with CPA will be advantage
- Detail oriented, strong business acumen with ability to lead and influence
- Business level of English communication
- Ability to work at Chachoengsao/Gateway industrial estate
- SAP and system implementation experience preferred
This international FMCG firm needs no introduction and is recognised as the key players in their field of expertise. With worldwide access to global consumers, they are expanding their business fast to capture the growing demand in the market across the world.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Plant Finance Manager job.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551