Senior Finance Manager
Salary Bonus = 1 month
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Tinnapop Patomrattanapiban
Date posted 21 May 20192019-05-21 2019-07-20 hospitality-and-catering bangkok Bangkok TH THB 100000 200000 200000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
An attractive Senior Finance Manager job (x1 vacancy) in a prestigious organisation based in Bangkok has just become available.
About the Senior Finance Manager Role:
Reporting to the Senior Finance Director, you will lead all financial and investment activities. As the Senior Finance Manager, you will be in charge of working on the reporting standards and data gathered.
Salary range: THB100000 - THB200000 per month + Bonus = 1 month
- Understand detailed assumptions of the Group’s financial projections and incorporate these financial projections into the Group’s financial planning
- Provide the finance team and senior management with timely information and analysis regarding any important changes in financial projections; including any changes which impact the Group’s fund raising activities
- Support the finance team in providing relevant financial information and assumptions to the creditors and banks
- Assist in the preparation of financial strategy and financial master plan with quarterly update for the Group, taking into account the Group’s strategic direction in line with its five year plan
- Assist in the preparation of financial policy, including but not limiting to borrowing / dealing with financial institutions, risk management / exchange rate and interest rate management for the Group
- Co-ordinate with the Rating Advisor, the local/ international Rating Agency, the finance team, and other relevant business units to understand the international credit rating process
- Provide periodic updates to the local/international Rating Agency as per its requirement
- Prepare analysis on new business projects including but not limited to new funding requirements, merger & acquisition, strategic alliances, timeshare projects, restructuring and other corporate finance work
- Provide analysis on new foreign exchange hedging and interest rate swap transactions
- Prepare analysis on FX exposure for reporting to management
- Assist the finance team in the analysis and presentation of any new financial instruments and appropriate financial tools which may be applicable to assist the Group in any relevant financial transactions
- Prepare the information for 56-1, annual report and MD&A to submit to SEC and SET
- Monitor all financial covenants to comply with the relevant loan agreement
- Perform other duties as assigned by the supervisor
- Updated information and presentation for audit committee meetings and board meetings
- Calculated financial covenant for actual result and forecast
The successful Senior Finance Manager will be driven, logical and possess analytical skills.
- Strong communication skills in Thai and English
- CPA and/or CFA is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting/Finance or related field and MBA or equivalent
- Minimum five to seven years’ experience in Accounting/Finance/Multinational Corporate/Financial Institution/Investment Banking
- Good problem solving skill
The successful Senior Finance Manager will join a company whose expertise has made them the lead in their field. This well-organised company offers a great working environment.
If you are a progressive Finance Manager with a can-do attitude, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551