Salary Provident fund + Allowance
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Kanruthai Somchitrmool
Date posted 10 April 20192019-04-10 2019-06-09 retail Bangkok CBD TH THB 100000 120000 120000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th
A leading international fashion retailer is seeking a Treasury Manager (1x job vacancy) in Bangkok to lead and manage this expanded division under finance team.
About this Treasury Manager Role:
Due to excellent results and future expansion plans, the Treasury Manager will play a key role in this new division of treasury at its Bangkok head office. You will help strengthen and coach the team member to support the growth of the business.
Salary Range: THB100K-120K per month + Provident fund + Allowance.
- Responsible for all payment transactions and processing in the company; both local vendors and oversea vendors
- Reconcile bank payment and bank receivable and able to close the bank reconcile within the month-end closing deadline
- Manage AP aging without any payment delay and manage AR receivable without any discrepancy
- Foreign Exchange currency risk management
- Book the forwarding contract according to each direct oversea trading base on company policy
- Cash flow operation reporting and manage the minimum cash balance
- Manage the team tasks to complete with the commitment and develop the team members’ skill
- Keep improving the payment and receiving operation and process to match with business growth
- Keep improve the cashier operation, receiving process in order to match with the digitisation change
- Liaison and work closely with Accounting, logistic and Legal team
- Liaison with Head quarter for communication, system migration or related system issues
- Liaison with external stakeholder such as private bank, Bank of Thailand and external auditors
- Ad hoc project upon request
The successful candidate must have at least six years' hands-on experience, managing treasury function and be able to work in a dynamic retail environment.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance or relevant
- Having at least six years' experience in treasury function
- Having a minimum of six years’ experience in finance – payment sections
- Having ability to manage the team tasks and members
- Able to work under pressure and manage the tasks within the committed deadline
- Able to work on holidays if there is the urgent tasks request to serve business requirements
- Able to travel aboard if needed
- Fast execution, Proactive and good team player
- Proficient in Microsoft excel, SAP and Bank process
- Excellent command in both Thai and English
The successful Treasury Manager will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. The business succeeds on the speed of its innovation and there are great opportunities to progress in this dynamic company.
If you have a successful track record of treasury function and enjoy working in a team environment, you can take your career forward with this exciting Treasury Manager role.
Apply now to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551