Consultant Supamas Thanyakunakornsakul
Date posted 18 January 2019 2019-01-182019-02-17 trade-and-services Bangkok TH THB 70000 100000 100000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
An exciting Accounting Manager job has just become available at one of the global trading firms based in Bangkok (Rama 3).
About the Accounting Manager Role:
Directly reporting to Financial Controller, you will be responsible for overall accounting transactions including management and statutory reports.
- Department leader for finance & accounting, including GL, AP, and AR
- Apply both US GAAP and local standard accounting concept and techniques including determine appropriate accounting / tax treatment for all transactions and communicate treatments to the business.
- Facilitate monthly, quarterly and year-end close activities
- Develop financial statements for local and HQ management
- Review and approve general ledger account reconciliations
- Prepare and respond to tax reporting requests for federal and regional institutions, including Withholding, Value Added, and Corporate Income Tax
- Perform financial analyses to improve management awareness and decision-making
- Ensure all transaction are complied with global and local compliance.
- Define reporting requirements taking into account statutory, regulatory and internal perspectives.
- Collaborate with internal and external auditors regarding accounting audits to ensure annual monitoring is carried out.
- Ensure smooth operation between local market finance and finance shared service
- Assist with compliance and internal control processes and support adoption throughout the organisation
To succeed in this Accounting Manager role, you should have at least five years' experience in general accounting.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting
- At least five years' experience in general accounting
- Knowledge in US GAAP is an asset
- Proficient in both written and spoken English
- Strong business acumen, using sound judgement in all decisions
This company is much more than trading and is anything but traditional. They have the people and ethos to act with speed, innovation, enterprise and creativity. The scope of the offer, the size of the business, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward all adds up to a great place to work.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Accounting Manager job.
Apply for this role today.