Salary Excellent Package
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Kanruthai Somchitrmool
Date posted 18 January 2019 2019-01-182019-02-15 education-and-training 1 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
A leading international educational organisation is seeking an Accounting Manager in Bangkok to support the growth and expansion of the operations in Thailand.
About the Accounting Manager Role:
This position will be responsible for developing and maintaining accounting principles, practices and procedures to ensure accurate and timely financial statements. The Accounting Manager will supervise accounting staff and manage the team to ensure work is properly allocated and completed in a timely and accurate manner.
- Management and reconciliation of balance sheet accounts
- Liaise with external auditor interface and year end statutory account
- Ensure accurate and timely month end reporting
- Governance and control - delegation authority limit
- Deal with external stakeholders - banks/legal/collections/auditors
- Drive collections activities
- Review commercial contracts and agreements
- Review and approve documentation and vouchers
- Support budget and forecasting activities including all projects progress tracking
- Cash flow forecast and other required management reports
- Assist in development and implementation of new procedures to enhance the work-flow of the department.
- Ad-hoc task: support the monthly report process
To succeed in this Accounting Manager role, you must have the ability to communicate fluently in English.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting
- Strong accounting/finance/background with auditor experience, preferred certified public accountant
- Able to deal positively with change and work independently
- Strong interpersonal skills, good written communication skills and team working skills
- Ability to prioritise and manage time effectively
This leading educational organisation has an outstanding reputation in its field and great value is place on training and development. This well-recognised organisation offers a great working environment in brand new offices.
If you have a successful track record of leading an accounting team and enjoy working in a team environment, you can take your career forward with this exciting Accounting Manager role.
Apply now to discuss this new opportunity.