Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Kritsada Suthepakul
Date posted 18 January 2019 2019-01-182019-02-09 fmcg 1 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
An excellent Finance Manager job in Bangkok (BTS) has just arisen at one of the world's leading FMCG companies. Reporting directly to MD and Regional CFO, you will lead the accounting and finance team to provide financial reporting and financial targeted performance.
About the Finance Manager Role:
In this business critical role, you will take full responsibility for commercial finance. You will also need to stay updated and aware of all competitive strategies, pricing, promotions, and spending levels to achieve targeted performance.
- Prepare and provide key financial KPIs to ensure projected ASP/pricing and margin targets by brand and customer are achieved
- Monitor the promotional and pricing activity at retail, to ensure that investments are being implemented including pre/post business cases and its evaluation
- Manage the development, integrity, accuracy, and timeliness of the budget, LE, and P&L for individual customers and overall team
- Lead and participate in business planning
- Provision of total company financial reporting ensuring local delivery of financial KPIs
- Supervise the team for compliance local statutory audit and tax requirements
- Ensure continued effectiveness of the company's internal control environment by coordinating regular design assessment and effectiveness testing as prescribed by the SOX Act
- Supervise supply chain team for smooth operation and proper inventory management
To succeed in the Finance Manager job, you will need to have at least 8-10 years' experience relevant to accounting and finance as well as FMCG.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting/Finance
- External Audit background, CPA will be advantage
- SAP knowledge preferred
- Excellent command written and spoken English
- Good computer skills
- Strong leadership with ability to lead and influence related parties
- Able to travel across the region from time to time
This international FMCG firm needs no introduction and is recognised as the major team player in their field of expertise. With prestigious brand awareness and high quality of their products, the company is aggressively competing to become a leader of the market. This is a great brand to join during their expansion.
If you are passionate about FMCG and love working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Finance Manager job based in Bangkok (BTS line).
Apply now for this new opportunity.