Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Kanruthai Somchitrmool
Date posted 06 December 2018 2018-12-062019-02-04 fmcg 1 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th
An exciting Finance Manager job has just become available at one of the leading food distributor companies based in Bangkok. Reporting directly to the Finance Director, you will be responsible for the planning, organising and directing overall finance operations of the company.
About the Finance Manager Role:
In this role, you will be leading the finance operations of the company covering credit management, credit control, credit control, collection, and treasury.
- Plan and establish policies, procedures and directives to support the daily operations of the financial unit including credit and collection and treasury; develop and monitor the execution of the financial program; maintain an operating procedures manual
- Monitor, maintain and review financial records; review and monitor contract program objectives and the effective utilisation of contract funds; recommend changes in financial resource allocations
- Develop, maintain, and monitor a computerised financial reporting and accounting system
- Direct the preparation of computer generated reports and other financial documentation
- Responsible for credit management and credit control, defining credit policies and robust cash collection process
- Ensure safety of payment means and of transactions (authorised signatories, e-banking system set-up)
- Ensure consistent and reliable cash flow forecast to optimise the usage of cash resources and ensure efficient funds allocation
- Assist in the preparation of departmental or contract budgets; develop expense projections based on prior budgets and expenditures
- Keep Directors and Managers informed about financial conditions within their areas
- Perform administrative supervisory tasks including evaluating employee performance, preparing formal salary reviews, hiring and terminating employees, approving leave requests and solving minor employee grievances
- Respond to inquiries from the Financial Director regarding financial results, special reporting requests
- Responsible for developing and implementing new initiative procedures and functions to enhance the work-flow of the company
- Manage relationships with banks and financial institutions, auditors, and the Revenue Department
To succeed in this role, you must have the ability to lead the team and be able to work cooperatively with internal and external stakeholders.
- At least 10 years' experience with five years in a treasury function
- Bachelor's degree in finance or accounting
- Experience with treasury functions, cash management, credit control, collection and dealing with financial institutions
- Experience with commercial bank in lending functions and familiar with credit facility agreement would be a plus
- Strong analytical, leadership, and decision-making skills; able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Good English communication skills
The successful Finance Manager will join a company with a strong presence in the market. With more than 20 years of history, this is a great brand to join.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Finance Manager job.
If you are keen to explore this opportunity, please apply today.