Finance and Accounting Manager
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Kanruthai Somchitrmool
Date posted 22 November 2018 2018-11-222019-01-21 fmcg 1 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
An exciting Finance and Accounting Manager job has just become available at one of the leading international food distribution businesses in the region. This is the newly created role where you will be the key person of taking care of consolidated financial and managerial reporting of the companies in the region.
About the Finance and Accounting Manager Role:
Reporting to the Regional Finance Director, you will lead the financial and managerial reports preparation activities. You would also need to be able to the countries in the region from time to time.
- Ensure that the systems of accounting and internal checks, including instructions from Group and Regional Offices, are understood and complied with
- Development and maintenance of Financial and Accounting controls and processes. Suggest changes to accounting and internal checks where applicable and agree with Managing Director and Management Team in each business unit
- Ensure that consolidated account is done properly according to company guideline and must comply as necessary with the group, legal and statutory requirements
- Analyse financial and operational reports
- Ensure that budgets, updated forecasts and reports are produced, reviewed, distributed and agreed within agreed time lines
- Act as primary interface with centralised accounting and other corporate functions
- Ensure that monthly and year end accounts, statistics and reports are accurately completed. Must produce, review and distribute within agreed deadlines and must comply as necessary with the group, legal and statutory requirements
- Ensure the corporate tax comply with Thai tax law; Keep abreast of Income Tax, Withholding Tax, VAT and other matters concerning foreign exchange, finance costs and other finance matters; and is consistently referred to
- Liaise with external auditors and regulators for the Company annual audits and statutory filings
To succeed in this Finance and Accounting Manager, you should be able to travel overseas and able to work with multi-cultural environment.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting
- External audit backround and CPA holder
- Two to three years experienced in accounting operations with corporates
- International company background, familiar with multi-currency consolidation report, controller experience is a plus
- SAP experience would be a plus
- Able to design management report or financial analysis in different angles would be a plus
- Good English communication due to the nature of the business
- Can do attitude. Work hard and have continuous ideas to improve work process
- Able to travel or short to mid term re-location
- Knowledge in International & Thai accounting standards and Tax regulations are plus
The successful Finance and Accounting Manager will join a company whose expertise has made it the leader in its field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment in brand new offices.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Finance and Accounting Manager job.
Apply now for this great opportunity.