Finance and Accounting Manager
Salary Excellent Package
Location Samut Prakan ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Supamas Thanyakunakornsakul
Date posted 13 November 2018 2018-11-132019-01-05 aerospace 1 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th
An exciting Finance and Accounting Manager job has just become available at one of the most respected global manufacturing firms based in Samut Prakan Province (Bangplee). Reporting directly to the Business Controller, this is a role for Finance and Accounting Manager who is a leader in their field.
About the Finance and Accounting Manager Role:
The purpose of the Finance Manager function is to be responsible for overall accounting and finance activities including costing analysis, management reporting and cash flow management.
- Lead and supervise accounting and finance activities
- Be responsible for the statutory financial statements and the periodical group company’s financial reporting package
- Ensure the compliance with the applicable accounting standards (Thai GAAP and IFRS) and accurate, on time reporting
- Prepare and monitor the company’s cash flow
- Perform the stock and manufacturing costing analysis
- Analyse the financial statements and key performance indicators/ratios
- Assist in preparing of the company’s annual budget and forecast
- Prepare the corporate income tax calculation (half year and annual)
- Be responsible for the compliance and timely filing of value added tax, withholding taxes and corporate income tax returns
- Establish, develop and maintain the department procedures and ensure the adequacy and effectiveness of the internal controls
- Ensure the compliance with the regulations of the revenue department and the Ministry of Commerce
- Liaise with the internal/external auditor, bank, the revenue department, the Ministry of Commerce and other related regulators
- Maintain department staff job results by counselling and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring and appraising job results
- Initiate, support and implement continuous improvement projects and 5S+1
- Preparation of reports and presentations to Business Unit Management and Headquarters as require
To succeed in this position, you should possess manufacturing background and have experience from an international business environment.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Accounting
- At least eight years of direct working experience, including supervisor role in the manufacturing company
- Proficient in using MS Office applications and accounting system, internet and ERP system would be an advantage
- Excellent in English
This company is much more than manufacturing and is anything but traditional. They have the people and ethos to act with speed, innovation, enterprise and creativity. The scope of the offer, the size of the business, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward all adds up to a great place to work.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Finance and Accounting Manager job.
Apply now for this great opportunity.