Salary Attractive Package
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Kanruthai Somchitrmool
Date posted 13 November 2018 2018-11-132019-01-01 accountancy 1 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th
An exciting Finance Manager job has just become available at a leading e-commerce company in South-East Asia. You will be working in a dynamic and innovative environment.
About the Finance Manager Role:
In this role, you will be responsible for the over all activities for the accounting and financial reports process. You will also take the lead in providing the direction and solution for accounting and finance to support the business and operation.
- Help define, develop and drive business processes that can affect financial reporting with various stakeholders
- Manage an accounting function to comply with group accounting policies, local GAAP and tax law
- Lead and contribute to the end-to-end, timely and accurate financial reporting process from record compilation, reconciliation, month end close, result analytics, internal and external reporting
- Be responsible for multiple balance sheet accounts of varying level of complexity and materiality
- Monitor the compliance of various balance sheet and profit & loss accounts with approved accounting policies
- Support business and operation in accounting and finance relating matters
- Assist in the research and analysis of audit issues raised by external and internal
- Ensure compliance of documentation and requirements of government and group policy is properly maintained.
- Assist in special projects and other duties as assigned
To succeed in this Finance Manager role, you will need to have the ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment and be able to work cooperatively with the relevant stakeholders.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting
- Solid accounting knowledge
- Process-oriented mind to lead the operational efficiency
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good English due to the nature of the business
- Strong computer literacy
- Willing to go extra miles, open-minded and driven to grow with the business
This e-commerce leader in South-East Asia needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potentials rewards are significant.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step of your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Finance Manager job.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.