Accounting manager -Share Service
Consultant Kritsada Suthepakul
Date posted 03 October 2018 2018-10-032018-12-02 accountancy 1 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120
An attractive Accounting manager job based in Bangkok (Bangna) has just arisen at one of the world's leading trading companies. Your main responsibility is to support accounting operations using your expertise in Local GAAP to provide timely and accuracy financial reports across the region
About the Accounting manager-Shared Service role:
In this business critical role you will be responsible for overseas accounting operations of 5 countires across SEA and reporting to Financial Controller.
- Perform and supervise accounting activities in accordance with accounting principles and standards and group policy to control the organisation’s financial resources and ensure that it complies with all relevant regulations and reporting requirements
- Prepare monthly closing process: GAAP adjustments ,Deferred tax accounting, Payroll accounting, Inventory accounting and Inventory reserves
- Prepare financial statements and reports for each of the Legal Entity in the region under your responsibility.
- Lead role coordinator for all external tax and financial audit (if applicable)
- Recommend and implement changes in Company procedures as a means to improve effectiveness, efficiency, internal control and accuracy of the Company’s financial position
- Assist in reviewing and researching compliance with GAAP on specific accounting matters that arise
- Prepare cash disbursement and ensure that sufficient funds are available to meet ongoing operational and capital investment requirements
To succeed in the Accounting Manager-Shared Service, you will need to have at least five years' in accounting operations in leading MNC (Trading).
- Bachelor' / Masters degree in Accounting or Finance
- Share service experience is preferred
- Four to six years' experience in Accounting, ideally in Trading and manufacturing in industrial environments.
- Good command of spoken and written english and confident to deal with counterpart across the region due to the nature of the business
- SAP knowledge would be preferred
- Able to work under pressure and dynamic environment with tight schedule
- Strong leadership and problem solving skill
- Ability to work in Bangna Trad area
This international trading firm needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their filed. The role is regional which will push your career forward where Share Service Centre will lead your career ahead to become an expert in the industry.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity