AVP - Finance
Salary Attractive Package
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Vorubsorn Pongsiribanyat
Date posted 25 September 2018 2018-09-252018-11-02 property-and-housing 1 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
An excellent AVP - Finance job in Bangkok has just arisen at one of the world's leading property development companies. Your main responsibility is to to support a large, complex business unit within Thailand's remit.
About the AVP Finance Role:
Due to excellent results and future expansion plans, the AVP - Finance will play a key role in the finance team's continued development and success in its new Bangkok office.
- Oversee operational finance, project financing and budgeting for on going projects
- Liaise with bankers and shareholders to obtain project loans and raise share capital to ensure fund availability of the projects
- Coordinate with internal teams for project cash flow projection to forecast project budget for internal use and external reference
- Monitor project budget to ensure it is within allocated budget and prepare monthly reports for senior management review
- Ensure approvals and payments as submitted by internal teams comply with Delegation of Authority (DOA) and review supporting documents to ensure accuracy
- Oversee receivables & leasing teams to manage income of projects
- Coordinate with treasury team to understand Forex risks and liaise with banks to finalise forward agreements
- Support various internal teams by coordinating with banks for relevant financial services (loans, payment facilitation and etc.)
- Use hedging to mitigate finance risks related to the foreign exchange positions
- Assist in determining the company’s proper capital structure
To succeed in this role you must have the ability to lead effectively and possess a keen understanding of project finance and cash management.
- Bachelor's or Master’s degree in Finance
- Thai nationality due to the nature of the business
- Eight years of experience in a finance role (preferred: in a real estate firm) including three years of experience in a managerial role
- Effective communication and negotiation skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Preferred: familiarity with SAP system
- Strong knowledge in property or real estate taxation will be an advantage
- Proficiency in computer skills, MS Office, mainly Excel, SAP or comparable ERP system
- Good command in English both in spoken and written
The successful AVP - Finance will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment in brand new offices.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting AVP - Finance job.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.