Salary Competitive remuneration
Location Bangkok Province
Consultant Suchanasa Nantanapramoth
Date posted 14 September 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
As a result of ongoing and continued successes both within Bangkok and overseas, an international logistics company is looking for a talented Finance Manager in Bangkok to take on a newly created role. You will lead a team and be responsible for all finance-related functions.
About the Finance Manager Role:
You will be responsible for the financial health of a company by producing financial reports, developing strategies, and guiding senior executives in making sound business decisions in the long and short term.
- Monitor the day-to-day financial operations within the company, such as invoicing, collection, payment and other transactions
- Ensure that all balance sheet reconciliations are produced on an accurate and timely basis to include bank reconciliations, debtors and creditors
- Oversee financial department employees including financial assistants and accountants.
- In charge for tax preparation, auditing, banking, investments and other financial needs when necessary
- Track the company's financial status and performance to identify areas for potential improvement
- Seek out methods for minimising financial risk to the company
- Prepare, analyse financial reports and present to management and stakeholders
- Provide insightful information and expectations to senior executives to aid in long-term and short-term decision making
- Review financial data, prepare monthly and annual reports
- Establish and maintain financial policies and procedures for the company
- Understand and adhere to financial regulations and legislation
- Advanced Degree in Accounting, Business, Economics, Finance, or a related field
- Several years of experience in a finance role
- Superior mathematical, attention to detail, organisational, planning and analytic skills
- Leadership skills and experience in employee management
- Understand data privacy standards
- Solid communication skills, both written and verbal
- Deep understanding of business principles and practices
This company is much more than logistics services and is anything but traditional. They have the people and ethos to act with speed, innovation, enterprise and creativity. The scope of the offer, the size of the business, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward all adds up to a great place to work.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Finance Manager job.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.