Finance and Accounting Manager
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Tinnapop Patomrattanapiban
Date posted 10 August 2018 2018-08-102018-10-09 health-and-safety 1 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
An exciting Finance and Accounting Manager job has just become available at one of the most exciting global FMCG firms based in Bangkok. Reporting directly to CFO, this is a role for a Finance and Accounting Manager who loves new challenges.
About the Finance and Accounting Manager Role:
Reporting to the CFO, you will lead all finance and accounting activities and help to set new team for the company. As the Finance and Accounting Manager, you will be in charge of setting up all finance, accounting and commercial best practices for the company.
- Leads the commercial best practices, reporting and analysis for the country supporting local management and future business units
- Supports company management with information that drives commercial decisions, owns Profit & Loss
- Perform other regular internal audit checks on accounting documentation, reports, financial statements, and all tax responsibilities for the firm’s operation
- Oversee and improve accounting processes and procedures to align with company’s situation
- Oversees daily operations of accounting processes including AP, AR, fixed asset, cash and costing
- Responsible for accurate and timely month-end closing, statutory filing and management reporting
- Prepares and analyses weekly, monthly and quarterly management reports to identify issues / opportunities and develops recommendations for corrective actions
- Manage overall of Accounting Function (AP, GL, AR, FA and MM module) and Finance operations (budgeting, forecasting and cash flow management)
- Preparing annual financial statements and coordinating the external and internal audit
- Leads specific commercial analysis and projects across the country functions to drive growth and margin accretion
- Reviews and challenges the Sales and Margin forecasts to ensure they are well supported and justified
- Cash management
- Develops and implements commercial best practices, ie customer profitability, pricing, etc. for the country and local markets
- Coordinates with all functions within the country to complete required financial reporting by the region or different business units in an accurate and timely manner
- Oversees daily operations of accounting processes and ensure statutory compliance
- Participate with Project Team for implementation accounting system
- Monitor and follow-up on A/R and A/P outstanding for unusually long periods of time
- Lead the implementation of company’s policy, compliance and internal control following local law and regulations
- Controlling for checking stock and summarise report to management
- Manage all tax matters to ensure compliance with local law and regulations
- Coordinate and negotiate with the Government (Revenue Department, the Ministry of
- Commerce and the Custom Department) about tax issues, import tax duty and the regulatory for foreign investor
- Supervise and transfer knowledge to subordinates regarding Accounting Standard and Tax Regulation for daily operation
A talented Finance and Accounting Manager is required for this newly established role. To succeed in this role, you must have experience in cosmetic/skincare/MNC business or related field for seven to ten years.
- Fluent English & Thai communication to communicate effectively with stakeholders involved that will speak and read in the languages
- Ability to develop and establish financial policies and procedures
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to maintain detailed records
- Hands-on, capable to work individually
- Having SAP Experience is a plus
- Having set up company experience would be a plus
- Having CPA is a plus
The successful Finance and Accounting Manager will join a company whose expertise has made a name as a global firm. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment in a brand new office.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in you career, this is a role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Finance and Accounting Manager.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.