Consultant Supamas Thanyakunakornsakul
Date posted 01 August 2018 2018-08-012018-09-30 retail 1 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
An excellent Collection Manager job in Bangkok has just arisen at one of the E-Commerce companies.
About the Collection Manager Role:
Reporting to the CFO, you will be responsible for full-loop collection process including managing the team members and controlling bad debt ratio.
- Managing repossession teams to achieve company target
- Control bad debt ratio. Managing team members to achieve collection targets as per company policies, procedures, goals and philosophies
- Coaching, enhancing, suggesting and initiating new ideas for team member
- Develop collection calling strategies for improvement
- Creating and developing collection guidelines
- Identifying problematic issues
- Prepare, review and analyse team performance reports
The successful Collection Manager must have personal debt collection experience.
- Bachelor or Master’s Degree in Finance, Law or related fields
- Minimum of three years’ experience in personal debt collection
- Strong in analytical and logical thinking and communication skills with high negotiation technique
- Good management and strong leadership skills
- Pro-active work approach
- Highly responsible and able to work under pressure
- Able to work with MS.Office (Excel, Word, Power Point)
- With diligence, patience, discipline and prudence
This international E-Commerce firm needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. With great clients and known for their corporate entertainment, they've won many awards. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Collection Manager job.
Apply today for this new opportunity.