Consultant Supamas Thanyakunakornsakul
Date posted 25 July 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
An excellent Finance Manager job in Bangkok has just arisen at one of the reputable FMCG companies. Your main responsibilities are related to financial analysis, forecasting, budgeting, and reporting, aiming to provide the insights for better decision making in the company.
About the Finance Manager Role:
Reporting to the Head of Finance, you will lead full spectrum of finance function; including preparing statutory reports and participating in month-end duties.
- Lead the financial projections for Thailand market in order to accomplish financial objectives
- Analyse business performance through variance analysis and provide the recommendations to make improvement
- Prepare accurate management reports in a timely basis
- Perform financial analysis on full P&L
- Act as a Commercial Business Partner in order to improve margins
- Prepare statutory reports and coordinate with auditors
- Participate in full set of accounting and month-end duties
To succeed in this role, you must have exposure to commercial finance.
- Degree in accountancy and CPD certified
- 10 years of experience in financial accounting and exposure to FP&A work
- Excellent Excel competencies
- Excellent English communication skills to communicate effectively with stakeholders that speak and read in the language
This international FMCG firm needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. With great clients and known for their corporate entertainment, they've won many awards. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Finance Manager job.
Apply today for this new opportunity.