Salary Attractive with bonus more than 4 months
Location Rayong Province
Consultant Kritsada Suthepakul
Date posted 18 July 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
A rapidly expanding Automotive manufacturer in Rayong (Eastern Seaboard) is currently looking for a talented Finance Manager to join their team. Reporting to Financial Controller and CFO, this is a role for a Finance manager who aims to seek career progression both on vertical and regional level.
About the Finance Manager Role:
In this business critical role you will be responsible for Accounting , FP&A and BOI where you will take lead of a team of eight people to ensure that all accounting and finance activities smoothly operate with key financial indicators being monitored to achieve both short and long term goals.
- Ensure smooth month end closing process and prepare key financial reports to capture current performance
- Lead annual Budgeting process and control CAPEX, OPEX by act as business partner to related parties
- Support BOI and its regulators for 360 degree process including reconciliations
- Liaise with regulatory including Auditors, Revenue Department and BOI
- AD hoc assignment
To succeed in this Finance Manager job, you will need to have five to eight years in leading MNC, manufacturing is preferred, automotive will be advantageous.
- Accounting degree, Audit experience with CPA will be advantageous
- Experience in Financial Analysis is a must
- SAP is a must
- Strong knowledge of BOI with proven track records
- Fluent in English to communicate effectively with stakeholders involved that will speak and read in English
- Ability to work in Rayong/Eastern Seaboard
This international automotive firms needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in its field of expertise. With great clients and known for its innovative and strong branding, it is truly an excellent company which is progressively expanding.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next steps in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this Finance Manager role.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.