Salary Attractive Package
Consultant Tinnapop Patomrattanapiban
Date posted 16 July 2018 2018-07-162018-09-14 accountancy 1 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
An attractive Accounting Manager job with managerial opportunity in a prestigious food and travel organisation in Thailand has just become available.
About the Accounting Manager Role:
Reporting to the Head of Finance, you will lead all accounting activities and ensure that all financial information is aligned with Company strategy. As the Accounting Manager, you will be working closely with Finance Planning and Analyst to deliver actual performance vs Budget/Forecast.
- Manage the accounting through routine operations, e.g. accounting transactions recording, reconciliations, financial reports preparation and settlement for all business units
- Ensure that financial management reporting requirements are timely, complete and accurate
- Gather the Financial information to do the Balance Sheet and Income Statement and review the correctness of Financial Statement
- Design and streamline of all accounting systems to ensure completeness and accuracy and compliance in accordance with statutory and group requirements
- To provide advice / recommendation to management on financial related matters
- Overseeing regular and ad-hoc financial analysis to assist the management level in planning, controlling and decision-making process
- Provide financial and accounting information to internal and external parties
- Coach and develop Accounting staff to achieve higher productivity
- Perform other duties and assigned by Head of Finance and Senior Management team
To succeed in this role you must have the ability to lead effectively and possess a keen understanding of accounting process.
- Good knowledge in accounting principles/taxation/internal controls
- Excellent in Microsoft excel and Microsoft powerpoint
- Analytical skill and Strategic thinking
- Excellent negotiation and interpersonal skill to both internal and external stakeholders
- Good project management, problem-solving and analytical ability to meet multiple deadlines with a goal and result oriented
- “Hands on” approach to all tasks to support and drive on operational performance
- Proficiency in English communication with strong presentation skills to communicate effectively with stakeholders involved that will speak and read in English
The successful accounting manager will join a company whose expertise has made it a leader in the field. The well-organised brand offers a great working environment.
If you are an Accounting Manager with a can-do-attitude, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly thrives to improve.
Apply now to discuss this new opportunity.