Salary Attractive Package
Consultant Supamas Thanyakunakornsakul
Date posted 10 July 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
An excellent Finance Manager job in Bangkok has just arisen at one of the Food and Beverage companies.
About the Finance Manager Role:
Reporting to the Financial Controller, you will lead the finance department by supervising and monitoring accounting and finance activities in accordance with accounting principles, regulations and ethical standards.
- Responsible for month-end closing
- Prepare management reports for monthly and quarterly reporting
- Review and manage suppliers’ change of raw, indirect materials’ pricing
- Prepare outlets KPI and ROI Analysis
- Lead the business analysis function in order to provide accurate and useful information for strategic and operational decisions
- Supervise and review the work done by finance team
To succeed in this role, you must have a minimum of five years of finance experience with experiences in management level.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Finance or Accounting
- Working experience in food and beverage industry is preferred
- Good command of English to communicate effectively with stakeholders involved that will speak and read in English, Computer literate
This international Food and Beverage firm needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. With great clients and known for their corporate entertainment, they've won many awards. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Finance Manager job.
Apply today to discuss this opportunity.