Salary Attractive Package
Location Samut Prakan Province
Consultant Kanruthai Somchitrmool
Date posted 03 July 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
A leading Japanese manufacturing company is seeking an experienced Accounting Manager in Bangna area to lead the general accounting and costing team as part of the job scope.
About the Accounting Manager Role:
Due to excellent results and business growth, the Accounting Manager will play a key role in the Accounting team's continued development and success of the business.
- Manage the accounting team in order to support the daily accounting operation and periodically closing
- Ensure timeliness and accuracy of the period-end closing activities and the submission of the management reports and statutory reports
- Liaise with external auditor to ensure the compliance with relevant regulations
- Partner with production and commercial side for relevant accounting matters
- Monitor the accounting document flow for receivable and payable cycles
- Ensure the cost controlling and cost allocation
- Responsible for the preparation of Profit and Loss statements and budgeting process
- Perform variance analysis and provide meaningful commentary
- Ensure compliance with corporate policies, procedures and relevant regulatory
The successful candidate must possess at least 10 years of accounting and costing experiences and have the ability to lead the team.
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in accounting
- At least 10 years' experience in accounting, preferably from automotive manufacturing business
- Good command of spoken and written English to communicate effectively with stakeholders involved that speak English
- Positive attitude, good responsibility and able to work under pressure
- Good communication and problem solving skill
This leading Japanese manufacturing company needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. If you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focus on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you have a successful track record of leading the accounting team and enjoy working in a team environment, you can take your career forward with this exciting Accounting Manager role.
Apply now to discuss this new opportunity.