Consultant Kanruthai Somchitrmool
Date posted 22 May 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
An exciting new job opportunity as the Accounting Manager of a leading manufacturing company has been made available. This is a great opportunity for the Accounting Manager to lead the accounting and reporting team by supporting the activities not only in Thailand but also for the countries in the region.
About the Accounting Manager Role:
Reporting to the Regional Head of Accounting and Reporting, you will be responsible for the period-end closing activities, internal control, and support the accounting activities for the countries in the region.
- Lead the period end closing activities to ensure the correctness and compliance in accordance with the group, relevant local and intentional reporting standards
- Ensure the efficiency and effectiveness over the accounting and general ledger processes
- Review and prepare journal entry and accounts reconciliation including variance analysis
- Support internal financial information
- Supervise and manage the experienced accounting team members
- Ensure internal control activities
- Lead the preparation of the annual statutory report
- Collaborate with Group Internal and External auditors
- Ad-hoc tasks related to Accounting
The successful candidate must possess at least 10 years' experience and be able to manage the team.
- Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree in Accounting
- External audit experience from Big 4 and CPA would be a plus
- IFRS knowledge and hands-on experiences
- Possess sound understanding in deferred tax and corporate income tax
- Good leadership skill and possess track record of managing the team
- Good English communication to communicate effectively with stakeholders involved that will speak the language, such as when collaborating with the auditors
- SAP experience is an advantage
The successful Accounting Manager will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment in the office located in CBD area.
If you are driven and determined, then this Accounting Manager position is the role for you.
Apply today to further discuss this opportunity.