Location Bangkok Province
Consultant Kritsada Suthepakul
Date posted 22 May 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
A famous Retail firm based in Bangkok is currently looking for a talent Global Accounting manager to join their fast growing business. Acting as head of Accounting team, the job requires you to be responsible for timely and accurate financial reporting for all the retail shops across the region.
About the Global Accounting Manager Role:
In this business critical role you will be responsible for maintaining overall accounting and finance processes and provide timely and accurate financial report and financial statements.
- Maintaining day to day control accounting process and monthly closing as well as safeguard good internal control
- Consolidates financial reports across the regions
- Perform local GAAP adjustment
- Ensure smooth closing and prepare timely financial reporting
- Lead the annual budget and perform rolling forecast
- Liaise with various stakeholders including share service centre, local accounting firm, revenue department as well as external auditor
To succeed in the Global Accounting Manager job, you will need to solid experience in Retail Business for at least three to five years in accounting and finance function.
- Bachelor or Master degree in Accounting
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work independently
- SAP will be advantage
- Passion in retail business
- Consolidate financial reporting is a must
This retail firm needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. With great customers known for their excellent quality of products and services, they're expanding their branches across the globe.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step to regional level, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities across regional also promising in this Global Accounting Manager job.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.