Salary Attractive Package
Location Bangkok Province
Consultant Hataya Jivagunchainan
Date posted 11 June 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
An exciting Finance Manager role has just become available at one of the largest private banking and asset management firms. This company has a regional office in Singapore and you will report directly to the CFO of Asia and COO Thailand.
About the Finance Manager Role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible for accounting and finance activities, to deliver the best support to CFO and COO. You will be the key person to establish effective processes and internal controls over financial and regulator reporting.
- Establish internal control over financial and regulatory reporting
- Supporting CFO in preparing management (MIS reports)
- Monitor daily capital requirements
- Oversee payment related activities
- Other responsibilities assigned by manager
To succeed in the Finance Manager role, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with all management levels.
- At least six years of experience, preferably in securities company or Big 4
- Securities or financial services
- Self-starter and results-oriented
- Good knowledge of IFRS
- Fluent in English
This private banking and asset management firm needs no introduction and offers a great working environment. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant.
If you are driven, determine and want to take your career to the next level, this is the role for you. Great career opportunities await for the right person in this exciting Finance Manager role in Bangkok.
Apply now for this great opportunity.