Salary Excellent Package
Location Bangkok Province
Consultant Kanruthai Somchitrmool
Date posted 09 April 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
An attractive Accounting Manager job in a leading petrochemical company based in Bangkok has just become available.
About the Accounting Manager Role:
Reporting to the Finance and Accounting Manager, you will lead all the accounting and costing activities.
- Manage overall financial accounting, taxation and managerial accounting functions
- Responsible for monthly account closing and prepare financial report in compliance with relevant accounting standards
- Oversee month-end closing process through journal entry reviews, variance analysis and account reconciliation reviews
- Set accounting policies in compliance to TAS and IFRS and consistent under the company’s objectives
- Support the company operation by providing accounting information for the management to make proper business decisions
- Liaise with an external auditor
- Maintain and develop efficient reporting and communication systems
The successful candidate must possess ten years of experience and have the ability to work on their own initiative.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or higher
- CPA holder would be an advantage
- Over eight years of experience in accounting in a manufacturing firm
- Good English communications skills
- Good analytical skills and business acumen
- Good leadership skills with teamwork attitude
The successful Accounting Manager will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment in brand new offices.
If you are a progressive Accounting Manager with a can-do attitude, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.