Accounting and Finance Manager
Salary Attractive Package
Location Bangkok Province
Consultant Kritsada Suthepakul
Date posted 04 April 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
An excellent Accounting and Finance Manager job has just become available at one of the most respected trading firms based in Bangkok. Reporting to the Head of Finance you will lead a large team to provide accounting and finance services excellence.
About the Accounting and Finance Manager Role:
In this business critical role you will be responsible for managing the overall accounting and finance operations activities. You will also be one of the managements to lead strategies and provide financial advise to achieve financial targets.
- Ensure smooth month end closing activities and provide key financial reporting to top management team
- Lead the annual budget and financial forecast with detail variances analysis hi-lighting the key challenges and advise for minimising the gap
- Manage cash flow and working capital to ensure sufficient funds and healthy cash flow
- liaise with external auditor, revenue department and external key stakeholders
- Provide financial reporting and package reports
- Lead and coach subordinates and provide career development and guidance
To succeed in the Accounting and Finance Manager job, you will need to have at least eight years in leading MNC; B2B trading will be an advantage.
- Degree in Accounting with CPD license
- Good English, both speaking and writing
- Strong IFRS Knowledge
- SAP knowledge is preferred
- Strong leadership skills and open minded
This international B2B trading firm needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in the market. The true MNC culture is challenging but if you are confident and have a can do attitude, the potential rewards are significant.
Great career progression await the right person in this exciting Accounting and Finance Manager job.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.