Salary Attractive Package
Consultant Supamas Thanyakunakornsakul
Date posted 17 March 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
A multinational start-up business in medical and nursing industry is seeking a high-calibre Accounting Manager in Bangkok (CBD) to join their company. In this job, you will be responsible for leading the business in its next phase of growth.
About the Accounting Manager Role:
In this business critical role you will be responsible for overall accounting activities including implementing the accounting work flow. You will also be acting as a business partner in order to provide advice regarding financial and process improvement.
- Manage the month-end/quarter-end/year-end close activities
- Review and prepare journal entries, account reconciliations, P&L and balance sheet and variance analysis
- Prepare statutory and management reporting in accordance with IFRS and Thai GAAP
- Work with various cross-functional teams to ensure accurate and timely accounting and financial disclosures. Ensure accuracy of financial statements in accordance with GAAP and compliance to internal policies
- Champion process improvement efforts to drive efficiency and effectiveness over corporate accounting and general ledger activities
- Interface with external auditors related to the corporate accounting and financial reporting
- Work on other special projects involving accounting systems, data integrity, general ledger reporting and optimisation, and other compliance issues and etc.
- Responsible for overall taxation
A talented Accounting Manager will have to possess strong technical skills and excellent English proficiency.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Business Administration or equivalent business experience
- More than five years of progressively responsible experience
- Preference will be given to candidates with Certified Public Accountant designations
- Leadership, interpersonal and outstanding mathematical skills; honesty, integrity and reliability; solid written and verbal communication skills; high attention to details; organisational, critical thinking and problem-solving research skills; analytical skills, computer skills; understanding of data privacy standards
- Ability to independently manage various tasks and projects and work under deadlines
This multinational start-up business is anything but traditional. They have the people and ethos to act with speed, innovation, enterprise and creativity. The scope of the offer, the size of the business, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward all adds up to a great place to work.
If you are a progressive Accounting Manager with a can-do attitude, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply now for this great opportunity.