Finance and Accounting Manager
Salary Attractive Package
Consultant Supamas Thanyakunakornsakul
Date posted 08 March 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
A leading manufacturing firm is recruiting an Finance and Accounting Manager in Bangkok (Bangna) to join their team. In this job, you will be responsible for leading the business in its next phase of growth.
About the Finance and Accounting Manager Role:
Reporting to the Finance Director, you will lead the overall accounting activities and manage teams. As the Accounting Manager, you will be in charge of working on the reporting standards and data gathered.
- Manage daily operations of the accounting department
- Handle weekly and monthly forecast cash flow submit to Finance Director
- Ensure accounting transactions and financial records are maintained timely and accurately
- Review inventories reconciliations
- Review tax filling
- Provide advice on operation process/activities improvement to ensure efficient operation
- Coordinate with auditor and others on financial auditing
- Coordinate the formation of company’s budget and conduct the budgeting control
- Provide advice/recommendation to management on financial related matters
- Oversee regular and ad-hoc financial analysis to assist the management level in planning, controlling and decision-making process
- Perform any other tasks assigned by the Finance Director
To succeed in this role, you will need to prepare monthly and yearly financial report such as income statement balance sheet and cash flow budgeting and perform any tasks assigned by the Finance Director.
- Female or male, age 30-35 years
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Accounting
- Minimum five years of experience in accounting, at least three years in management level
- Experience in manufacturing is preferable
- CPA is preferable
- Good knowledge of accounting principle, Thai GAAP and tax ruling
- Experience in ERP implementation
- Honest and trustworthy
- Good command in English
- Good computer skills: Microsoft Office
- Flexible, proactive and have the ability to work under pressure and meet tight timelines
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
This leading manufacturing firm has an outstanding international reputation in its field and great value is placed on training and development. With a long history this is a great brand to join at an exciting time in their development.
If you are a progressive Finance and Accounting Manager with a can-do attitude, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply now for this great opportunity.